"Yeh chappal hei kya? Reebok ke sandal hei!", he replies in a rather haughty manner.
Rahul's been KT-ing Digs (Rahul's quitting his job here and going for higher studies) since a couple of weeks now. And he's been bossing him around ever since.
He makes sure Digs is working while he's preparing an army to attack his neighbouring villages (He's forever with that strategy game--Travian).
Part of Rahul's KT to Digs... Decorating (read: Messing up) Shrieks' desk!
At 6:15 in the evening Digs is ready to leave. Rahul tries to figure out why he's so jumpy after 6! The bus leaves only at 6:45!
We all know the reason, Rahul; You are bothering him too much. The poor lad needs some fresh air!
And when he's not at his Travian game, he devises ways to keep Sreedevi busy finding her stuff. Be it her watch, keys, purse, or even her monitor!
Well, I dont miss a chance of being a part of it (apart from when he hides MY sandals)!
The day when we hid her monitor, she was really mad at us. She would have called the 'IS' and reported a theft, if I had not spilt the beans on time!
Worst are the days when he's a "No" man and the reply to every question would be a "No". And at times the only reply would be "It depends".
We kinda try to stay away from him on those days.
Some days he feels very important and nothing's more important than what he's thinking. He goes on "shush" ing Shrieks and me for everything we say!

Then he speaks about his favorite movies and sit-coms - Madagascar, Shrek, South Park; on goes the list.
And then he goes, "What iiiis it? What iiiis it?"
Some days he's Barnacle Jr - the cool "What up" guy.
Shrieks knows how to shut his mouth, though. She's just got to say "Rahul's soooo cute", and he turns red! And yeah, Sandeep's PJs do make him go silent for sometime! [I believe it was Rahul's advice to him, that the one reason why he might not get a girl would be his PJs, that made him stop the habit]

I remember the day we all moved to 3rd floor. Shrieks and I had taken the good seats. Rahul had no other option but to sit between the two of us.
He was whining and cribbing for a like two weeks! "I dont wanna sit between two girls! I feel so suffocated. I want some air!".
Its been fun for Shrieks and me ever since.
Well, we all unanimously agree on one thing about him.. he's AWESOME!
Spider pig ... Awesome.... Wierdo... :P
ReplyDeleteWell...Rahul... Is he just Awsome? I dont think so... He always keeps the team in a good mood with his timely jokes and etc etc.... To cut short we are gonna miss him... Wishing all the very best for his career
ReplyDeleteSandeep
Miss him.. Naaaa...... :P
ReplyDeleteRahul is very friendly teacher :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Rahul must have threatened Digs to write something like this..!!!
ReplyDeleteDigs, you can be honest.. This guy is going anyways :D
very well put !!!! had a wonderful time reading it.. Rahul is truly AWESOME :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Alpana, for your comments!!
ReplyDeleteHello Alpna,
ReplyDeleteAfter spending these many years with Rahul, you still think he is AWSOME...Oh my God..huh... he he he...
Wow, after nearly 3 years, reading this is refreshing! It was Fun! Life takes us places... I did have a lot of fun with you guys ! :)
ReplyDelete