To be literally dragged from there, spagetti hanging from our mouths.., what a shameful thing to happen. To waste half a plate of pasta bolognaise and a chocolate muffin; shameful thing indeed. Well Im not sure if being escorted to the flight by a bunch of good looking men in cool suits was good enough to make up for the disgrace rendered to the carefully made spagetti that had to be carelessly shoved into my mouth and down my revolting throat. They kept reminding us that we were the last passengers to board the flight; but all I could think of was the pasta that was left behind. Cold. Orphaned.
I started sprinting towards the gate when my 'Ass'amese friend stepped in to explain to them word by word about why the restaurant guys were to be blamed for the delay. About how much we wanted to cancel the order and how they tricked us into not doing it. Me rushing to the boarding gate might have looked like I was trying not to cause any further delay; but do I know better!
All ears for her, they looked genuinely concerned. They seemed apologetic for not having enough time to hear her out. It beats me - do they just fake it, or are some people really brain dead?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure you'll appreciate the fact that in the United States alone, the Federal Aviation Administration estimates that flight delays cost airlines $22 billion annually! :P
ReplyDeleteIm proud of myself now, Jerry!!!
ReplyDelete